Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stylish Rajnikant's Sunglasses




















No points for guessing... that's the Imran Khan T-shirt form the recent side-splitter Delhi-Belly.


While the Indian Cinema just shot up an inch in the department of boldness, I have to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, it was totally hilarious including the funky energy clothing in the movie that lent it its unique slapstick character.


Talking of clothes have you wondered isn't it amazing that how wearing that "perfect outfit" or even a casual "tastefully weird T-shirt" adds that extra oomph to your personality and lends a chirpy spring to your walk ;-) it happens na? yeah to me too ...


Well, last weekend I was at a very close friend's launch of designer wear studio and as I was going through the ensemble of talent there I wondered ... How about designing my own yoga clothing ... I mean I know there is some awesome stuff out there but how about some very personalized yoga clothing?


I mean haven't you ever thought about designing your own yoga t-shirts, yoga pants or even yoga mats? If I was to ask you what did your mat say to you today... what would be your answer? I would love to hear it...


On some days , during those challenging ground-facing poses or even a when I am trying to hold a plank for that extra time , I wish my mat spoke back to me saying 'don't give up now"... or"just 5 more breaths" some times I even think of sticking that on my mat.


Wouldn't it be great to have a yoga mat that truly believes in you? 


Anyways do let me know what would design for your yoga? For me perhaps it would be a t-shirt soft, breathable, indigo, that doesn't shrink, doesn't stain, doesn't shrink and says " A Rose by any other Namaste" ;-)( 100 points for guessing that one) or "I don't teach yoga , I align spines :-)


I would love to know your favorite ones...


^Chuckles^







11 comments:

  1. cheeky post by a cute yoga teacher ...nice like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a good idea let's do the designer wear business together

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r cute .. i like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this a contest... mine would be " pocket full of poses
    '
    '

    ReplyDelete
  5. "cute yoga teachers wanted" :-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. its nice to know a yoga teacher with a good sense of humor and a healthy interest in bollywood my teacher is a drab maybe i can exchange her for u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mine should say 'Old Dog learning new tricks' - Harbinder

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would prefer :

    1. Breathe Fresh.
    2. Practice yoga for Mind, Body and Soul.
    3. Youthful Yogi!!

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete