Monday, July 18, 2011

Raindrops keep falling on my head, and giving me a reason for...


The first drops of rain always bring a smile on our faces. The smell of wet soil, the damp grass, and the slosh of puddles under our feet make us want to dance with wanton joy. Rains make a heart go romantic. Ever danced in the rain? The feeling is inexplicably beautiful. Hold your sweetheart's hand and walk in the rains while the clouds play cupid.

we all just love this weather, the whole city looks washed and pune looks beautiful this time. It's green all around and the plants look so happy, the sun keeps on playing hide and seek with the clouds.... Oh it's breath taking.
On a personal note this weather makes me curl up in the bed and just vegetate. Or I would love to sit by my bay window with a book and soft music playing in the background and me watching the raindrops on my window like tiny drops of pearls . The mere thought of it makes me smile.
It's such a satisfying feeling just to be by yourself ....ok now I am getting into a dreamy mode , but what to do it is just so therapeutic.
One more thing a hot cuppa tea with this ambience is like icing on the cake .
So folks go enjoy this romantic weather .

1 comment:

  1. So true... It's the same weather outside and m loving it :)

    ~Bhanu~

    ReplyDelete